Stars are my passion

Stars are my passion

Rina

My photo
25 year old, fun loving, talkative girl who enjoys writing down her opinions and thoughts.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Thinking of you

I am thinking of you today. Its taking everything not to text you. But I said I wouldn't and I need to honor that. And like I said, when I want to get ahold of you, I will just blog. That way I feel like I am getting the things I want to say to you off my chest.

You are moving today. I am hoping you have help with moving your things into the truck. I hope you are safe and careful. I have no possible way of knowing if you are ok. That bothers me the most. But I said I wouldn't message people. So I am not. Ugh. I think about you the most at night. When we used to talk. Now all i hear is silence.

Did you know silence is maddening? I know you enjoyed it sometimes, but when a person most needs to have the comfort of another voice, the silence is painful and mind-wrecking. Did you also know that a person's mind is more cruel and abusive to a person than any other being could possibly be? I can understand how some people go mad and want to commit suicide. I am not saying I am going to. I like living too much. I just hate that we can't communicate.

I know, I know, I brought this on myself.
I miss you.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment