Stars are my passion

Stars are my passion

Rina

My photo
25 year old, fun loving, talkative girl who enjoys writing down her opinions and thoughts.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Today was interesting. I officially hate Christmas on Sundays. We feel more rushed than usual because we had church during the time we usually have a big breakfast and open gifts. We usually are done with gift opening before 11am. We didn't get to the gifts till after noon today and we still have to get all the tables together and food made for when the family comes over in 2 hours! GAH! No breaks for me today!

I got a Kindle from "Santa". I will say that I am a little disappointed. I love books, but I never expressed an interest in a Kindle. I feel like Kindles and Nooks will be the downfall of paper books and publishing companies and I hate to think that. I did, however, express that I wanted a new stereo, one that could play my ipod as well as CDs and the radio. I didn't get that. Looks like I will be saving up the money to get it myself. I was actually hoping that I would get that this Christmas.

Now I feel like a spoiled brat. Ugh! OK well I need to go help the family with setting up and making the mashed potatoes.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment